In the IELTS Writing exam, there are two tasks. Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2. Writing Task 1 consists of Map Vocabulary. It consists of two sections of the map. The map will be in the format of landscape or town. The map section helps to understand the phrases, vocabularies, languages, etc. The strategy that the students needed to keep in mind while answering the question is to achieve task management. To learn more about What is Map Vocabulary In the IELTS Writing Exam Task 1? get into IELTS Coaching in Chennai.
The Lexical Resources Methods
- In the writing exam, choose the relevant synonyms.
- Try to use the relevant vocabulary
- While trying to rephrase the sentences, if you did not get any words use the words used.
- Try to use more familiar and easy words, and get a high band score.
- Try not to repeat the concepts over and over.
- Use precise terms in the sentence that corresponds to the question.
Key terms of positions
- Across the road
- Before you get to
- Entrance = doorway
- Path = way
- Area = field = zone
- Site = place = location
To know the details about the format of the IELTS writing exam, get into IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai Anna Nagar.
- The bus route goes through/pass-through/ A.
- Z is located in the southeast of the city.
- Y is situated, in the southwest of the city, just back in the area.
- B is located, in the northeast of C, which has a lot of people living.
- Z is located in the middle of the city, which has a bus route running from south to north.
Vocabulary used in IELTS Map testing
Illustrates, demonstrates, represents, reflects, provides the detail of, according to are the introduction words used in the IELTS exam.
System of coordinates
- Vertical Axis
- Horizontal Axis
Location of Map
- Northeast/Southeast/Northwest/Southwest etc.
The IELTS Writing task requires vocabulary for the mapping test. EnglishLabs provides IELTS Coaching in Porur to all the students who are interested to learn. Choosing the primary character and describing the data in the proper sequence.